Friday, November 19, 2010

Flashback moment...

So I couldn't sleep the other night so I put in "Letters to Juliet" for all of you who haven 't seen the movie stop reading I'm about to ruin it for you... lol sorry. At the end of the movie when Charlie climbs to his "Juliet" (Sophie) to confess his love for her and he says, I'm madly in love with you or something along those lines, well here is where the flashback moment came into play: The first time my husband said that he loved me was when we were laying down and talking and I said, "There is something I need to say to you but not really sure how to say it" and he gets up and looks at me and says, " I'm not afraid to say it, I'm madly in love with you!!!" and thats when I knew I had him forever!!! I just want to say how much I love and appreciate my husband for all he does for our lil growing family. He is the most amazing husband, father, boyfriend, friend etc. that anyone could ever ask for. I have no idea what I did to ever deserve such an amazing man. I love him so much and I am so thankful for the wonderful life and family he has given me and continues to give me every day, I love you babylove ;)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww how cute is that! Glad you have such an amazing husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, but hey I don't know how to make my blog private I was just going to mess with it and figure it out myself, so when I find out how, then I will tell you, but I do know that you need people's emails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Having a good husband is the best! Makes all those boyfriends from highs chool look pretty lame huh?!

    ReplyDelete