Monday, November 29, 2010



So this is wat it looked like after the so called "blizzard" LOL give me a break it snows like this all the time in Utah, come on people, all though it was nice I got my husband for an extra two hours so that was a plus!!! And we got to play out in the snow all three of us together, except for some reason it wouldn't let me download all the pictures. So its just these three... ENJOY
The snow doesn't look that deep in this pic but it really was. I wanted to put Nena in the snow to show how deep it really was but it litterally would have been up to her neck.

This one is not after the blizzard, it was just the first snow of the year for us...

And this was nena knocked out after all the fun and a long warm bath and warm hot koko... I just love her so much she is so cute sleeping!!!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! Wish we got snow in the winter! Your daughter is adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know huh - stupid "blizzard", it was just a bunch of wind! So what the crap...I didn't know you were in SLC until everyone kept asking about it on fb - sad for us! I'll miss my little buddy Nena!!! (oh, and definately you guys too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we got a light sprinkle on the lawn and it was gone within a few hours. That was no blizzard for us. You little girl is so cute. I still can't believe how much hair she has.

    ReplyDelete